All Conservatory Prices Include...
All of our conservatories blend a fantastic combination of high quality
parts, fixtures and fittings, with the added bonus of being affordable and
great value for money! We work hard to ensure that we supply our customers with
the very best possible service and assistance. We constantly
strive to offer the very best value for money and are constantly reviewing our
prices so that we can pass on the savings to our customers.
The following list specifies what is included with each and every DIY
Conservatory from Prior Conservatories:
- 2 x top opening vents with high security locks with lockable night vent
position (additional opening vents are £50 each).
- 1 x french door with a high security 2 hook locking mechanism and fully adjustable flag
- Fixing kit containing frame anchors, screws, silicone sealant and
glazing packers. The correct colour of silicone is supplied according to the
colour of the conservatory ordered.
- Technical support and advice line.
- High quality fully galvanized steel reinforced Rehau S706 70mm
window and door system. All frames are welded and hand finished for the best
- 28mm double glazed sealed units, using 4mm toughened safety glass BS EN1279 and BS6206A. Now with Energy Rated Glass as standard. Click
here to download our energy ratings brochure.
- Comprehensive installation manuals for conservatory frames and roof.
- All guttering, downpipes, cresting and finials where appropriate.
- 35mm multi-walled polycarbonate roof sheets available in clear, opal,
bronze, solar control ( heatguard ) and bronze/opal.
- A variety of glass roof options including self cleaning blue active and
- All the above standard specification can be adjusted to suit your
For further details, clickhere to download our DIY Conservatories Brochure.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply flashing or internal window
boards. There are many options for these items and each customer wants
something different like lead, conservaflash, hardwood window boards, PVCu or